At D&M Leasing we get asked a lot, “why is leasing a better option for me?”
There are so many benefits to leasing a vehicle. You may think you actually own your car but try skipping a few payments and see what the bank has to say about it. That’s exactly why more people are deciding to lease from D&M Leasing.
- It’s better to lease a depreciating asset than to own it. We all know that a car’s value drops the second you drive it off the lot. Why own something that is losing its value?
- We’ve heard people say “I would rather own my car.” But in reality, you don’t own that car until you pay it off. For most of us, it takes several years to pay off that car. Until then, the bank owns it.
- You can get a new car more frequently. Leasing is a great option for those who love being able to drive a different car and keep up with the latest models. Every few years you can trade in that car and pick out your next one!
- When you lease a car, you have a warrantee that covers normal wear and tear reports. No need to spend money getting your car fixed.
- With our EZ Lease you don’t have to put any money down and you won’t make a payment for 60 days!
- You have a guaranteed trade-in value. When you’re ready for your new car, trading your old one in is no hassle.
It’s because of these reasons and more that people are switching over to leasing. Let D&M Leasing show you why leasing with us is the better option for you! For a full description of what our lease options can do for you, take a look at our EZ Lease and EZ Lease Plus pages.