Small Commercial Fleet Leasing
D&M Auto Leasing is the largest consumer leasing company in the country.
Specializing in small fleets of 5-100 vehicles, as well as almost any equipment need, D&M Auto Leasing draws from years of experience to customize a small fleet lease program specifically tailored to the rapidly changing needs of your business. Our broad array of small fleet lease programs allow us to offer highly competitive pricing nationwide at an exceptional level of service.
The following is a summary of some of the universally accepted financial and accounting benefits of leasing (Please confer with your Accountant / CPA for requirements and eligibility):
Leasing Is An Off-Balance Sheet Method Of Financing
- The lease obligations of a business may not have to be detailed on your balance sheet because these payments are expensed on a monthly basis. By not having these obligations detailed on your balance sheet, various ratios by which financial institutions evaluate companies for credit are enhanced.
- Makes financial statements look stronger.
Leasing Frees Working Capital
- By eliminating the down payment for items that are purchased or financed, leasing conserves working capital. Typically, leasing provides 100% of the funds required to acquire a new asset. This frees your capital for more productive uses.
- Keeps more cash on hand.
Leasing Preserves Credit Lines
- The standard ratios that financial institutions use to evaluate companies for additional credit are enhanced, which makes the preservation and acquisition of credit much easier.
- Leverage your business for maximum growth.
Improve Cash Flow
- Lease payments are typically less than finance payments, plus there are typically no down payments or security deposits required.
- More cash on-hand and lower payments.
Leasing Is An Off Balance Sheet Method Of Financing
- Leasing gives a company the opportunity to convert fixed assets into cash. By leasing assets, which a company currently owns, the owned assets are sold for cash, which goes back into the company (not available for equipment leasing).